Retiring: The Voyager Shirt
The original machine-washable stretch merino wool shirt. A formula so good we've changed nothing but the labels and trims. Pack one in your duffle and be ready for any adventure!
- Side panel tailored fit, jetted passport pocket, pearl buttons, removable collar stays
- Fabric: Merino Wool (17.5 micron) 73%, Tree fibre 25%, Elastane 2%
- Fabric weight 175g (medium weight)
- Fit: Athletic-Slim - a modern cut that flatters your athletic figure
- Made in: Portugal
- Skier is 5'11", 86 kg, jacket size 42R, wearing a Large. Seated model is 6'1", 75 kg, jacket size 38R, wearing a Medium.
Nice and comfy, good fit for me and versatile so far
As an outdoors man I've long been a lover of and believer in merino base layer garments. This was my first departure into a slighter more formal garment and i was absolutely delighted with it. Function meets style meets fit. I couldn't have asked for better. Beautifully packaged as well. The first of many for my wardrobe!
Good quality and comfortable. Unfortunately I found the cut to be a little neat for me; needs to be a more relaxed fit.
I have used this shirt mostly on alpine skitours and on hiking trips in the mountains. It has a very plesant texture and is wearable as a lower shell in subzero temperatures and as a well climatized shirt on mountain trips in the summer where temperatures can vary depending on altitude and daytime between zero and 26 Celsius.
I have been using my Merino shirt on several occasions and find very comfortable and very good looking. As a Norwegian, findingn a shirt that is like our flag is fun and great.